Adopt a Road Partner Recognition and Maps
In 2012 the Village launched our "Adopt A Road"
program and by the end of the year we had seven community groups, businesses or organizations adopt portions of local roadways. Our current partners and the road they have "adopted" are:
1. Tolko Ashcroft Treating - Evans Road from Highway 97C to the Gravel Section
2. School District #74 (Gold Trail) Administration Office Staff - Hollis Road from Government Street to School District Office
3. T.O.P.S. #BC 764 Ashcroft - Elm Street from Government Street to Desert Hills Greenhouse
4. Communities in Bloom - Railway Avenue from Highway 97C to Ashcroft Cemetery
5. Ashcroft & District Lions Club - Government Street from Highway 97C to Ranch Road Intersection
6. Navy League of Canada Ashcroft - Brink Street from Highway 97C to end of Villa Fronterra
7. Desert Hills Ranch - Harper/Old Mill Road from Desert Hills Greenhouse to Bonaparte River Bridge
8. Ashcroft & District Fall Fair Association - Bancroft Street from 1st Street to 6th Street
To view a map showing the roads that have been adopted please click here.