The Village of Ashcroft Public Works department will conduct the Fall Yard Waste Pick up on October 17 & 18, 2018. Please review the information below:
Here are the guidelines residents are required to follow::
- Branches less than 8" in diameter and 8' in length
- Leaves/grass/weeds/ twigs - MUST NOT BE BAGGED
- Non-refrigeration appliances
- Old tires (cannot be attached to rims)
- Each item cannot exceed 100lbs.
- Total weight allowable per household is 1,000lbs.
- Total max. volume of material per household is 4 cubic yards (6'x6'x3')
- Materials must be placed where it can be picked up by equipment, free of obstructions.
- Materials must not be placed along the Highway right-of-way
- Materials must be kept separate and in defined piles (not spread out and not mixed)
- Materials cannot be placed against fences, buildings or retaining walls
- Nothing can be placed prior to October 10, 2018.
Please call 250-453-9161 before 4:00 pm on October 16 to arrange for your materials to be picked up and hauled away. This service is provided to you at no charge.